Nutzungsbedingungen, Datenschutzrichtlinien und Cookies Richtlinien Copyright
- Corporate name: EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L.
- CIF (Spanish tax identification code for businesses): B67562033
- Registered office: c/Assaonadors 10, bajo, 08003 Barcelona – Spain
- Corporate activity: Tourism and leisure services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of website: Inform about tourism and leisure activities
- EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. web pages: MOSAICCOS.com & EXPERIENCEGAUDIBARCELONA.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Person responsible for processing
Contact details for person responsible: Angelika Heinbach, contact email email@example.com
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send your communication in writing to the EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. registered office or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of the DNI (Spanish national identity number) or other similar identification document, to request to exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: You can ask EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request rectification(in the case that they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of its processing, in which case they will only be kept by EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose processing: EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims they should continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: In case you want your data to be processed by another firm, EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. will provide the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to delete data: except for legal obligation your data will be deleted after your confirmation.
Examples, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: In the case that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the process based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to claim before the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. Security Manager (indicated above) or to the appropriate data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to leave and access your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and/or delete, totally or partially, data stored on the website. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
Preservation of data
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
Customer data on the on-line store: The period of preservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client books on our on-line store. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to remain up to:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contribution, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 and following General Tax Law (accounting books …);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From the date the user subscribes until he/she unsubscribes.
Data security and protection
EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. is committed to the use of data, to respect your confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 by which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, of the Protection of Data of Personal Nature.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is up to date and accurate. In addition, you must maintain your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by this to EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. as to the owner of MOSAICCOS.com, or to third parties for the use of said information.
EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User´s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In spite of this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, MOSAICCOS.com has an active security surveillance system that reports on each activity by the users and possible gaps in the security of user data. In the case a breach is detected, MOSAICCOS commits to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
All products and services offered on the MOSAICCOS.com website refer to contact forms, comment forms and/or forms to carry out user registrations, newsletter subscription and/or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of the users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: MOSAICCOS.com has an SSL encryption TLS v.1.2 that allows the safe sending of personal data through contact forms of standard type, hosted on the servers that EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. has hired from SOLUCIONES WEB ON LINE S.L.
Data collected via the web: Personal data collected will be processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L..
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case written on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the Contact section.
The data is stored in the SOLUCIONES WEB ON LINE S.L. servers.
User Registration: These are not admitted.
Purchase form: To access the products and services offered on our on-line store, the user has a purchase form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment information will be required.
The data is stored in the SOLUCIONES WEB ON LINE S.L. servers.
We collect information about you during the payment process in our store. This information may include, among others, your name, address, email address, telephone number, payment details and other necessary data to process your orders. The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account/order/service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund claims.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, offer you technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including the IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Visited product pages and displayed content while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we keep your name, address and phone number, to use them in your future orders.
Email: Our e-mail service provider is SOLUCIONES WEB ON LINE S.L.
Instant messaging: MOSAICCOS does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through MOSAICCOS.com, you can access, through links, third-party websites, such as the Santander Group payment gateway, to make payments for the services provided by EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L.. At no time does EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. staff have access to bank details (for example, credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
Other services: Certain services provided through the MOSAICCOS.com website may contain specific conditions with specific provisions as regards the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of the processing of this data will be solely to provide you with the information or services that you request.
Presence in networks: EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
Purpose and legitimacy: The processing that EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. Thus, EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means permitted by the social network about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case will EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is promptly and expressly obtained for it.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the said personal profile, EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. will help and advise you to the extent of its possibilities.
Processing managers outside of the EU
Email. The EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. email service is provided using the services of SOLUCIONES WEB ON LINE S.L.
Social networks. EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Instagram and Facebook, to whom an international transfer of data is made, analytical and technical in relation to the website being in its servers in which EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. treats the data that, through them, the users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the MOSAICCOS business or share with it.
Commitments and obligations to our users
The access and/or use of MOSAICCOS.com attributes to the user the status of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and content of MOSAICCOS.com.
In the use of MOSAICCOS.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. or of third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the MOSAICCOS.com website or that could impede, in any way, the normal use of MOSAICCOS.com.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and reoccurrence of the visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What a cookie IS NOT?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, customization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is in fact associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I deactivate cookies?
So that you understand the scope of deactivating cookies can have, we will show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as often happens in on-line stores.
- On-line stores: It will be impossible to make purchases on-line, they will have to be by telephone or by visiting the physical store if there is one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analysis on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You could not write in a blog, or upload photos, post comments, rate or score content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
What type of cookies are there?
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and process the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Compulsory cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to see and delete cookies individually. You will find more information on Cookies in: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services.
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all your data protection rights will be respected according to the current regulation.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the MOSAICCOS.com website, we inform you that if you continue browsing you will have several own and third-party cookies installed corresponding to the analytics of the website (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze your use and improve the usability of the website, but by no means are they associated with data that may somehow identify you.
The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, customization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure you have a better browsing experience, share content on social networks, leave comments and obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser.
You can change the settings of your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or if you wish, disable the ability to store these cookies on your device.
The following table is included below, only as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are owned by third parties (and identification of the third party hired or whose services have been decided to be used) and their purpose.
|Strictly necessary||C. for user input C. for authentication session or user identification C. for user security C. for customization of the user interface C. for add-on (plug-in) to share and exchange social content (Facebook and twitter ) C. to fill out the forms C. of the comment system C. which recalls the acceptance of cookies||They are used to offer services or remember configurations to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third party cookies:|
|Analytics – Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about used browsers||Statistical reports on the traffic of the website, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign|
There are also cookies corresponding to social networks that use this website and have their own cookies policies.
- Facebook cookie, as provided in your Cookies policy
- Google Maps Cookie, as provided on your page about what type of cookies they use
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it.
Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Setting of cookies for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the customize icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Contents settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookiesordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies
- After making this filter, one or several lines with the cookiesof the requested web will appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the browser settings for cookies of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the browser settings for cookies of the Firefox browser follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Optionsor Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In Historychoose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the browser settings for cookies of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you will find the option to Block cookieswhere you can adjust the type of block you wish to set.
To access the browser settings for cookies of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy y Security, click on the option Block cookieswhere you can adjust the type of block you wish to set.
To access the settings for cookies of the Android browser follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menú key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, click on the option Accept cookiesto activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can activate or deactivate the box Allow cookies.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties may have mentioned in this cookie
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookiesand this is where you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookiesso that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookieson servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions or queries about this cookiepolicy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
MOSAICCOS.com contains texts prepared for informational purposes that may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations, so that its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L..
The content of the articles published on MOSAICCOS.com can not be considered, in no case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in MOSAICCOS.com without previously resorting to corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the MOSAICCOS.com website or any of its component elements, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extracting, reuse, resubmission or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner with corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation), audiovisual material and graphics, without being exhaustive, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on MOSAICCOS.com, MOSAICCOS must be notified of such circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the owner to whom the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he/she acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location in MOSAICCOS.com, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulation and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of MOSAICCOS.com are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet at MOSAICCOS.com.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System, of which EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. will be a party to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or any MOSAICCOS activity, except to resolve those conflicts that arise due to the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case the user should go to the corresponding body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an on-line purchase made to EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L., to try to reach an out-of-court settlement can go to the Platform of On-line Litigation Resolution, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, as this is the place where the contract is concluded, expressly waiving any another jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
Access and/or use of MOSAICCOS.com to the person who carries out the User conditions, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement it, in relation to certain services and contents by MOSAICCOS.com.
The user is informed and accepts that access to MOSAICCOS.com does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good will and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the MOSAICCOS.com website provide links to other owned websites and content that are owned by third parties of manufacturers or suppliers.
The only object of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and getting to know our products, although EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from their website to the MOSAICCOS.com portal must obtain prior written authorization from EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L..
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. of its contents or services.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the law, good habits and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, unless pre-authorized, expressed and written authorization from EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for its information, not being able to directly or indirectly commercially exploit the contents to which it has access.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to email@example.com.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is collected in these web pages.
Unless expressly authorized, in advance and in writing by EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L., reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L., any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, MOSAICCOS will not assume any responsibility derived, or that could derive, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition.
For this reason we inform you that you can exercise these rights by written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. or by email, with attached photocopy of DNI to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In less than 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. does not accord any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use to the contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
EXPERIENCE GAUDI-MOSAICCOS S.L. is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this site.